The laboratory develops a number of project both in fundamental physics and software development. We currently work in three major directions:
- Non-accelerator particle physics (Troitsk nu-mass, Gerda, IAXO).
- Simulations in particle physics (using standard tools like GEANT4 or CORSIKA and stand-alone simulations).
- Software development for science.
The software development is mostly done in Kotlin language and include:
- DataForge - a framework for data processing automation
- kmath - a multiplatform mathematics library featuring context-oriented approach.
- Multiplatform visualization tools for science.
Aside from kotlin, we participate in BAT collaboration dedicated to development of tools for Bayesian analysis.