Graduated summa cum laude from Saint Petersburg State University, Department of Software Engineering in 2007. Defended his Ph.D. thesis on a Software platform for the creation of domain-specific visual development environments at Saint Petersburg State University in 2016.
- Visual languages and model-based approach to software engineering (technical lead of QReal project since 2007)
- Software development tools and processes
- Tools for automated code analysis
- Applications of machine learning methods in software engineering
Associate professor of the Software Engineering Department in Saint Petersburg State University and of the Computer Science Department in Higher School of Economics University.
- Software Engineering
- Software Design
- Technology of software development
- Structures and algorithms of data processing
- Functional programming in Haskell
- Programming basics
We apply anomaly detection algorithms on all publicly avaliable Kotlin code to identify anomalous code fragments that can be of interest for the Kotlin compiler team.Project supervisor: Timofey Bryksin
Machine Learning Methods in Software Engineering Head of Group