JBR Genome Browser is a fast and reliable next-generation genome browser with enhanced capabilities of view-ing large sessions, semi-supervised peak and annotation functionality that is integrated with SPAN peak caller. Part of the semi-supervised peak calling solution.
- On-the-fly peak calling using SPAN models
- Integrated peaks annotating for semi-supervised peak calling
- Support for observing multiple genome locations simultaneously
- Classical genome browser features to view various genome data formats
- Supported data file formats: BED (including MACS2, SICER peaks), BigWig, Wig, BigBed, Tdf
- Supported sessions formats: JBR *.yaml, IGV *.xml session files
- Remote URL BigWig/BigBed/BED files support
- Show track statistics
- BED tracks overlap analysis
- Optimized for working with large sessions
- Support for screenshots in PNG or SVG formats
- New Support for searching and loading tracks from ENCODE portal
- New Server mode visualizing single or multiple sessions in web browser.
See example at https://artyomovlab.wustl.edu/jbr/
- New Full support of High DPI displays
NOTE: JBR Genome Browser 1.0.beta.5244 support model produced by the SPAN version 0.12+
- Operation System:
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7
- MacOS 10.8 or higher
- Linux. Recommended desktops: GNOME, KDE or UNITY
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
JBR Genome Browser (build 1.0.beta.5244), released on Aug 12, 2020
|jbr-1.0.beta.5244.zip||Windows archive (includes bundled 64-bit Java Runtime)|
|jbr-1.0.beta.5244.dmg||Mac installer (includes bundled 64-bit Java Runtime)|
|jbr-1.0.beta.5244.tar.gz||Linux archive (includes bundled 64-bit Java Runtime)|
Download suitable build for your OS from Downloads section.
- Unpack the browser 1.0.beta.5244.zip file:
- Download the 1.0.beta.5244.dmg macOS Disk Image file
- Mount it as another disk in your system
- Copy JBR Genome Browser to your Applications folder
If you wan't to open multiple JBR instances launch second, third, etc.
instances using command:
open -n "/Applications/JBR 1.0.app"
- Unpack the browser 1.0.beta.5244.tar.gz file using the following command:
tar -xzf 1.0.beta.5244.tar.gz
jbr.shfrom the bin subfolder.
See JBR Wiki on GitHub.
Visual Peak Calling Tutorial
Comprehensive step-by-step tutorial on using integrated peak calling solution is available in How-To section.
Report any errors or comments in the public JBR Genome browser issue tracker.
Modified Wed Aug 12 17:19:12 2020 UTC